Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Counting down!

My time here is almost up. I have two nights and two and a half days left in Tanzania. I am taking my last final exam tomorrow. I have one textile design to finish and then I am officially done. I have one journal entry to write and then I am finally done with LCCT stuff too. The last thing I have to do is my research paper which I got an extension on. I hope to have it done by he end of the year so it doesn't carry over into my J_term classes.

I'm excited to come home. I'll still have plenty to write about though so keep checking back here every few days as I will continue writing about my re-introduction to so many things I have lived without for a while as well as cultural observations I'll be making.

I miss all of you terribly and I can't wait to see you!

No comments: