Monday, December 15, 2008

At Home!

I made it home. It was a long interesting flight. The second half was rather lonley as I flew alone because teh rest of the group headed home to Minnesota or Washington. I slept really well my first night at home. I was so tired. I think i may be able to beat the jetlag. We'll see how today goes. Dad wants to make today a marathon shopping day. YIKES! He wants to go to Wal-Mart and the Mall. I told him we would see how I'm feeling about the whole thing. My first meal home was Mexican food with real sour cream and it was glorious. I didn't get sick either. Thank you Lactaid. Anyway, I still have half of it in the refirgerator. Lunch!

I hope all of you will keep reading for a bit. I plan on making updates and commentary about readjustment. My aim is to keep it focused on my re-entry process. Look for an offshooot blog comming in later months about life in general and the beginning of nurisng school and fundraising for Nkoanrua.

Check the photo page over the next week as I will be uploading lots of pictures now that I have a reliable internet connection that is fast. I forgot how nice it is.

Have a great day!

No comments: